No Extensions Please!

There are such wonderful little treats in life: the smell of coffee first thing in the morning, watching the NC Panthers wipe out an opponent or jumping into the ocean on a hot summer day.


Don't get me wrong, it's not all roses. As most of us know, taxes are due tomorrow. Blech! What a hassle.


To take the edge off, I like to remind everyone that this usually marks the end of frosts in our area. If you look at the seed packets, we are all allowed to start now. The nurseries have had creatures in for weeks.


My rule is that once we file, I'm allowed to shop/plant. The longer we procrastinate, the longer I have to wait to satiate spring fever. Talk about motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adding Outdoor Quality to Our Lives

There certainly is great pleasure in beholding a well-planned & carefully maintained garden. There is also something to be said for the ...